Friday, September 7, 2012

To Market We Go......


As I mentioned previously, hubby & I have a booth in a re-sale market venue.  Big building with several vendors selling various wares.  We started with a small space to test the waters & were able to get the booth next to ours, so we've expanded.  Just in time, as I finished the small table with the curvy legs.  With several paint suggestions and much appreciated, I was short on time as I needed to get the table into the booth today.  In looking through all my paint cans, I found Martha Stewart's Thunderheart - a slightly darker gray color.  Got the legs painted & decided it wasn't the gray I was looking for, so slapped on a coat of Walnut stain and felt much better about the look.  Is it the best I've done? No, but time was a ticking.  A few goodies from Goodwill & my look is complete or at least will have to be.  The van was full up with bookcases & managed to squeeze the table & accessories & off we went.  The transition of the two booths went smoothly & am feeling good about the way the space looks.  You can actually walk in & through the booth.  We'll see how it works.  Happy weekend to everyone.  I've more projects to work on so more decisions on paint.  That famous green may make a comeback.   

2 comments: