Thursday, September 6, 2012

The ReShore House Sampler

I love to cross stitch.  It is one of my favorite things to do & I've stitched so many samplers that I have lost count.  I always took them to different shows and do to some unforseen circumstance missed one of my favorites, Breckinridge, but was tickled when after the show, my good friend, Karen told me everybody was asking where The Sampler Lady was!  That meant alot to me & I thank everyone who ever purchased a sampler from me & hope they are enjoying it to this day.  I just love to stitch, but I also enjoy what others stitchers are doing.  I think everyone has their own certain style of how they stitch & I love seeing what everyone comes up with.  One of my favorites is a sampler stitched by the above mentioned friend, Karen.  It hangs in my dining room.  I've had it for years & it still one of my all-time favorites.  I very seldom keep a sampler I've stitched.  Once I'm finished with it, I'm ready to move onto the next.  I did stitch one for myself & it also hangs in my dining room.  Going through my many numerous disks - yes, I still am taking pictures with my old Sony Mavica & that is a story in and of itself, but sorting through found a picture of my rendition of The ReShore House.  Unfortunately, I sold it.  When I find time, will stitch another & will definitely find a place for it in this old house.   

No comments:

Post a Comment